Next DSCA BOD Meeting
The next DSCA BOD meeting will be Monday, July 13th at 6:00pm. If you would like to take part, please contact Kay Wieben at email@example.com.
Next DSCA BOD Conference Call Meeting
The next DSCA BOD Meeting is Monday, June 15th. The proposed agenda is as follows:
Proposed Agenda for June 15th DSCA BOD meeting at 6:00 pm
1) Approval of minutes from May 18th DSCA BOD meeting
2) Treasurers Report
3) Committee Reports
- A) Architectural Committee – Paul Grant (Board Liaison Chris Troutner)
- B) Website Committee – Ken Thomas (Board Liaison Chris Troutner)
- C) Park Committee – Gail Dupar (Board Liaison Mark Dupar)
- D) Roadwork Committee – Bruce Robertson (Board Liaison Mark Dupar)
- E) Emergency Committee – Jane Fantel
- F) Airfield Committee – Alan Mizuta
- G) Water System – Christian Dahl ( and Bayview Lane Board Liaison Will Coghlin)
- H) Dock Committee – Pat O’Hara, Steve Roehl (Board Liaison Brian Bergman)
- I) Mail Shed -Gail Dupar
Other old business if not discussed in committee reports
1) Bayview Lane water runoff
Date of next meeting
Please contact Kay Wieben @ firstname.lastname@example.org to be included.
Annual Member Meeting Update
Dear Decatur Shores Members --
We wanted to share a quick update about our upcoming annual meeting this summer. Due to the continuing uncertainty around COVID-19, and specifically the restrictions on gatherings of more than 50 people, we are pushing back the date of this year's annual meeting to Saturday, August 29th.
Hopefully by late August we can maintain the tradition of gathering in the park for our meeting. As the date approaches we'll re-confirm that the meeting can indeed proceed on August 29th and share more information about the agenda, including instructions for assigning a proxy if you are unable to attend in person. Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns.
We hope this finds you all safe and healthy.
DSCA Annual Meeting
The DSCA BOD has met recently and discussed the Annual membership meeting normally held in July. Due to the current Covid situation, a decision to postpone the meeting is being discussed. Please check back here for updates.
We hope you all are staying safe and well.
Dock Pier Repair
Please be sure to accommodate the delays and time frames of the dock pier repairs scheduled for March 16th and 17th.
Save the date for the Annual Meeting
The 2019 DSCA Annual Meeting will be held on July 13th at the DSCA Park. Hope to see you all there!
2019 DSCA Trash Day
The DSCA Trash Day for 2019, approved at the 2018 Annual Meeting was a great success. Shall we plan for another in 2 years?